Hankook tires

The Vibe was one of the smart things GM did, re-badging the Toyota Matrix.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Have you compared an automobile assembled by an automated robot with one assembled by skilled auto workers? I think some more jobs my be lost as there is no comparison. I've had to take those human assembled cars back to the dealer to have fenders and trunk lids properly aligned but the robot assembled cars have been perfect. Same with paint.

Robots are not hung over on Monday morning.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I used to read HuffPo until Huffington sold it and it became sort of a People magazine with political tendencies. Huffington's personal political journey is interesting. I wonder what her new project will turn into?

Reply to
rbowman

And Eagle GTs are great. Just like with TigerPaw Touring. The T rated tires are cheap junk, The V rated are excellent tires, and the H somewhere between.

Reply to
clare

The cheap tires from just about any manufacturer are crap. The better tires from most companies are much better.

Reply to
clare