Handheld Shower Massage Sprayers

Does anyone have feedback on these brands? Speakman Ondine Interbath Teledyne Waterpik

I looked over sprayers at the store. Some had been returned and stuffed back into those shell packs, but I didn't open packages The pulse models range $25-$43

Speakman s-2904-wh. one model. 6 ft hose, spiral type. Can't find warranty info on website.

Ondine Interbath The hoses use the same spiral plastic reinforcing. The coating looks like it might show scuffing after some years. This store has a lot of Interbath models. 5 ft hose. Lifetime warranty. I didn't read fine print. To make a warranty claim, you probably have to pack it in 4 inches of caviar and send by legal courier to Finland or Zimbabwe.

Interbath has US/Can mail locations, not so bad.

Teledyne Waterpik. VV922, One model. 5 ft hose. 5 Years. Hoses are the fiber-reinforced vinyl, like the ones stores used to sell to connect your sink faucet.

I've used a Waterpik for about 15 years. A few of the spray streams have gone wacky from salt deposits in the fine holes, and a vinegar soak for a few days didn't fix much. The worst annoyance was when trying to adjust. I use the pulse to clean things, as if the bathtub is a laundry tub. The rest of the time, the sprayer is just a regular shower head. The spray unit tries to unscrew out of the sprayer, unless you use two hands to adjust. And almost all of the adjustment range is some kind of pulse. The pure spray setting is very hard to get exactly.

Reply to
Choise76Smu

I have a Teledyne. Have problems with it. No phone available for Teledyne. Using E mail you only get computerized replies, no direct communication with a "real' person. NO MORE OF THEIR PRODUCTS FOR ME.

Reply to
Warren Weber

-> Does anyone have feedback on these brands?

-> Speakman

-> Ondine Interbath

-> Teledyne Waterpik

->

[...]

ok, Interbath has US/Can mail locations, not so bad.

->

->

->

-> Teledyne Waterpik. VV922, One model. 5 ft hose. 5 Years. Hoses are the

-> fiber-reinforced vinyl, like the ones stores used to sell to connect

-> your sink faucet.

->

-> I've used a Waterpik for about 15 years. A few of the spray streams have

-> gone wacky from salt deposits in the fine holes, and a vinegar soak for

-> a few days didn't fix much. The worst annoyance was when trying to

-> adjust. I use the pulse to clean things, as if the bathtub is a laundry

-> tub. The rest of the time, the sprayer is just a regular shower head.

-> The spray unit tries to unscrew out of the sprayer, unless you use two

-> hands to adjust. And almost all of the adjustment range is some kind of

-> pulse. The pure spray setting is very hard to get exactly.

I have the Waterpik "The Original Shower Massager." I've had no problems other than the mineral buildup you mentioned. I use Lime-away to clean it out. I let it soak in the stuff then use an old toothbrush to scrub.

Reply to
Suzie-Q