Goodbye 100w, 75w Incandescent Lamps

They're all scripted, they just vary in how well they remember and present it. They are all professional liars.

Reply to
Pete C.

Would the news group's designated bean counter tell us if this is the most number of posts in a thread? How we doing?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I have trouble even imagining worse.

Reply to
CJT

So you'll throw away the deposit in protest?

Reply to
CJT

So toss a tent in the trunk.

Reply to
CJT

I'm sorry, but I cannot accept a mental cripple in the White House.

JoeSpareBedroom

But, Occifer! My brakes failed. They really did! Hehehehehe!

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

Sorry, already have multiple times so hush, yourself.

Reply to
dpb

Wotta way to go. :(

"Hey, Lifeguard! Toss me that cattle prod!" HA!

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

JoeSpareBedroom wrote: ...

No, I don't "know that". Didn't seem to be much of a motivating factor for Mother Teresa.

--

Reply to
dpb

Absolutely. In any case, it would probably be "a wash" given the hassle and real expense of recycling the things.

State-mandated deposits did little to clear the environment of discarded aluminum. The price of the metal did.

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

Exceptions are exceptions.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

All it takes is one result to negate the hypothesis.

--

Reply to
dpb

Haven't you seen orange-suited, "chain gangs" cleaning rights-of-way? I wonder if that pays better than making license plates.

Now I'm confused. A few rants ago you tried to convince us that roots are the money of all evil.(sic)

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

Hey! You might be on to something...

I wonder if I could convince our local rag that I'm just RENTING their newspaper. When I'm done reading it, they could come and take the newsprint back and I'd only have to pay HALF the going subscription rate.

Naaaaah. Never fly.

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

We rent beer, right?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Uh, been there/done that.

We tented for years. We camped with three, little girls with two high chairs, a potty chair and porta crib. We "paid our dues".

We finally got "off the ground" in 1987 and never looked back. At this stage it would be a hard sell, indeed, to talk Mrs. MacWidow (my wife) back into a tent and sleeping on the ground.

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

Oh, just thanks A LOT! I never knew the URL to Fingerhut before. There goes my life savings. Grrrrrrrrr...

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

Being the original poster, I do know it's the most reply-generating thing I have *EVER* posted. Incredible.

Reply to
Jim Redelfs

Musta run in front of the truck while I was stirring my coffee, didn't feel a thing, better stop by the truck wash before the goo dries...

Reply to
Pete C.