Genie Intellicode Remote Case

I have two Genie Intellicode remotes which the bottons have broken on. The remotes still work, but it's a hassle poking in to push the contact switch.

I was wondering if anyone has any old remotes that don't work anymore and would like to sell. My model is the two button style, GMIC90-2

I contacted Genie and they would only sell me a complete remote......seems like to me this might be a design problem and that they would of been a little more helpful.

Thanks for any help.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Wassmuth