gas prices 7/12/05

You're lucky. 30 cents higher here.

RicodJour

What kind of mileage does the typical PigUV get?

Regular Mid PremiumDiesel Current $2.214 $2.366 $2.437 $2.397 Yesterday $2.154 $2.303 $2.371 $2.355 Month Ago $2.072 $2.215 $2.281 $2.280 Year Ago $1.797 $1.921 $1.978 $1.723

Reply to
Caesar Romano

Not exactly true. If you think that EVERYONE is the US is rich and drives outragously large vehicles you are way off.

There are lots of hard working folk out there that drive older vehicles (sometime not that efficient, but run) and others can afford newer small vehicles to just stay afloat.

If you think that the entire US stands behind Bush and his decisions, you are mistaken too. Not everyone here agrees with anything that he does or says. But if I am in the minority of opinions then so be it. I can still have my opinions/feelings.

I am looking forward to hopefully a new open minded president that a bit more politically acceptable in International affears. Thats going to take a few more years until the next presidental election. Hopefully the next one can straighted out some of the messes that Bush made.

BTW is Canada still like that movie "Strange Brew" where every freaking sentence ends with the sound... AEH.

Lets go get drunk and pretend we know how to speak French, AEH. Lets go critize the world when we dont even have our own army, AEH. We dont do much but only complain about American and day the work AEH all day, AEH!

Reply to
BocesLib

Since the states actually owns no resources but insists on wasting them like there is no tomorrow, the idiot citizens of that nation should all be charge $20 a gallon plus taxes for voting for bush. Now go drive your SUV off a cliff.

-- Troweller^nospam^@canada.com

Reply to
ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Of course they know that. Trowel guy uses this as a forum to m*******te.