GE Profile Refrigerator

Hello,Folks...

I have this problem with my GE Profile Refrigerator (PTS25LBMARCC)...the panasonic variable speed evaporator fan stopped working so I replaced it and it still didn't work...

so I went ahead and changed the mother board (WR55X10151) on a 3-4yr old refrigerator and the new one didn't even kick the refrigerator on!...the old motherboard still kicks the refrigerator on so,I'm returning the new one for another one and was wondering if theres something else I need to know before I install another new mother board?

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
last1

Hi,

Have heard ( but not seen ) about the evaporator fan motors taking out the PC board when the motor fails...not even suppose to manually stop the fan motor from running as even doing that can damage the PC board.

-Sounds- like the new board was just bad!...hopefully you will have no problems once you install the new one :)

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid