Garbage disposal lubrication

replying to Julie Bove, Al wrote: Canola oil 1 liter down the drain it will lubricate it

Reply to
Al

Cold water running is to prevent the unit from overheating while flushing the waste. Never run unit with hot water. To freshen my unit; while unit is empty I put a very long squirt of Dawn dish soap directly on blades. I plug the sink, fill with hot tap water and quart of vinegar. When full I use a wooden spoon to remove plug. Do not turn unit on with hot water. The purpose of the hot sink full of water released all at once is to fill that disposal compartment completely to remove food particles stuck at the top, rather than just the bottom blades.

Reply to
houseofharake

You're a wuss using a spoon to pop the plug. A real man would just stick his paw in there ;-)

Reply to
Wade Garrett

A real man would drink the vinegar and piss in the sink.

Reply to
rbowman

On Mon, 4 May 2020 20:35:03 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blabbered again:

What would a gossiping washerwoman like you know a real man?

Reply to
Peeler