Fuel comparison charts

Wonder about Tahoe. It went deep into the cold and just created a big bubble.

Maybe in shallow lakes that get mixed up all of the time by the wind and boats - it might release itself, but I seem to recall it was heaver than water. So agitation is required.

Mart> >

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

What are you talking about? There have been no new offshore federal leases issued in California since 1984. Are you talking about state leases? Which ones?

No. There are as many oil rigs operating or contracted in the Gulf today as were predicted for 2013 before the BP oil spill.

No. The nearest exploratory rig off Cuba is over 200 miles from Miami. And it's Cuba and Russia, in this case. It was the last rig off Cuba's coast. It just shut down and is being moved to South America.

I can't chase all of your claims down, Martin. Without citations, they just aren't worth tracking.

Reply to
Ed Huntress