Frigidare Washing Machine not spinning

I have a Frigidare Washing Machine that I bought new about six years ago. It recently stopped spinning. All other functions are working properly, including agitation.

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?

More importantly, can anyone give me a guesstimate on what the repair cost might be? I'm on a tight budget and need to know when I can afford to call the repairman.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Suzie-Q

samurai there has the wisdom you seek, even where to find the model number of your appliance.

Reply to
buffalobill

Hi,

Probably not....not mentioned....model#, top load washer, front load washer??

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

-> I have a Frigidare Washing Machine that I bought new about six

-> years ago. It recently stopped spinning. All other functions are

-> working properly, including agitation.

->

-> Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?

->

-> More importantly, can anyone give me a guesstimate on what the

-> repair cost might be? I'm on a tight budget and need to know when

-> I can afford to call the repairman.

->

-> Thanks in advance.

Model FWX233RES4 Top loading

Reply to
Suzie-Q

-> Hi,

->

-> > I have a Frigidare Washing Machine that I bought

-> > new about six years ago

-> > It recently stopped spin

->

-> > Can anyone tell me what the problem might be?

-> > More importantly, can anyone give me a guesstimate > on what the repair

-> > cost might be?

->

-> Probably not....not mentioned....model#, top load washer, front load

-> washer??

->

-> jeff.

-> Appliance Repair Aid