Frigidaire Gallery series Dishwasher woes

Help, now after the second time these "repairmen" have replaced the circuit board in my frigidaire "P.O.S." Gallery series dishwasher within the last 2 weeks. It still runs through the timer like a stop watch, doesnt fill up with water , deliver full pressure, open the detergent cup or clean. I called these idiots to replace a broken handle under contract, now I have a fixed handle and an inoperative dishwasher. Anyone have any ideas what these jokers have neglected to fix. Chris not to others: Frigidaire is garbage, both my dishwasher and Fridge have been a problem since day one.

Reply to
cr01

Hi,

No model# posted ( Gallery is just a name ), but any chance the d/w was put in display or store mode by pushing/touching a series of the control buttons....might be why it will race through a cycle with out taking on water like a showroom display might do?!?!

Check your owners manaul to see if yours has this type of a setting or such.

jeff Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

my mistake, Frigidaire Dishware Model number GLDB958JT0 I havent checked the manual, but if it were in display mode, would turning off the power at the breaker reset the machine or would it stay in display mode? also, would the led give any indication of the mode it is in? Thanks Chris

Reply to
cr01

my mistake, Frigidaire Dishware Model number GLDB958JT0 I havent checked the manual, but if it were in display mode, would turning off the power at the breaker reset the machine or would it stay in display mode? also, would the led give any indication of the mode it is in? Thanks Chris

Reply to
cr01

Hi,

I would think it would stay.....-usually- a series of buttons to push to enter or remove display mode.

I tried an e-mail to Frigidaire to see if they know which do what.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff