frigidaire dishwasher lights blinking

I have a frigidaire dishwasher gld2445. The cycle lights blink on and off. When I try to start it, the cycle runs for about 5 minutes then shuts off and cycle lights blink again. I'd appreciate any DIY advise!

-------------------------------------

Reply to
martens4

On Wed 14 Jul 2010 09:55:00a, martens4 told us...

Have you tried disconnecting the power source for a short period of time? It may allow the electronics to reset themselves. I know this can work with controls on electric ranges.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

You have the model with the free light show. Sit back and watch the blinking lights!

Reply to
Tony

Watch the lights carefully and see if they blink in a pattern. Like 3 short blinks followed by 2 long blinks. Sometimes the blinking is a pattern that will tell the servicer what error is occurring.

Reply to
salty

Call your local frigidaire dealer and ask them.

Reply to
hrhofmann