frig won't restart

frig will run great for a couple of weeks then won't start up again unless i unplug it and plug it back in. its only 3 years old. its a side by side

-------------------------------------

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 367804 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
BenG

You mean fridg? Don't frig with it.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

It's broken. You're broken. Learn to post to Usenet the regular way. Not the sucko company. 367804 spam and continuing.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

bengiannantonio_at_yahoo_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (BenG) wrote in news:4a7c9f81$0$5330$ snipped-for-privacy@news.usenetserver.com:

You just made statements. No question.

Here's my statements.

My frig is like 15yrs old. It doesn't need replugging. Works fine. I don't do TheSuckoCompany.

Reply to
Red Green

My refrigerator has been working fine, since 1994 when I moved in.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You must know broken. You're broken too.

And put your **** sig properly. Or, better yet, don't post that garbage at all.

Stop spamming.

Reply to
Sam E