For unto us a Child is born!

A Blessed and Merry Christmas to all !

Isaiah 9:6-7 (NKJV)

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

And placed music:

God Is With Us !

-T

Some cut due to aioe quotation limit.

There was a show called the Sing Off a few years ago. A cappella. Both of these groups were on.

Dean Hoffman

Merry Christmas to you and yours and to everyone here!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Amen, Todd.

Reply to
Muggles

Little Baby Jesus was never called Todd ! John T.

Reply to
hubops

Back atcha.

Cut some due to quotation limits.

The fiddle player ain't ugly.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I heard Pentatonix some time ago and love their stuff, especially their rendition of the Little Drummer Boy.

They're such a misfit looking group but their harmonizing is fantastic.

Never hear Home Free until your posted video. Love their stuff also. Thanks for sharing.

Reply to
Meanie

A Blessed Christmas to you too, T, and to all here.

Here is an Orthodox Christmas hymn in a different language. There are subtitles, but I've put the translation below anyway:

"Today is born of a Virgin He who holds the whole creation in His hand. Today is born of a Virgin He who holds the whole creation in His hand. Today is born of a Virgin He who holds the whole creation in His hand. He whose essence none can touch is bound in swaddling clothes as a Child.

God who in the beginning established the heavens lies in a manger. He who rained manna on His people in the wilderness is fed on milk at His mother?s breast. The Bridegroom of the Church summons the wise men. The Son of the Virgin accepts their gifts.

We worship Thy birth, O Christ. We worship Thy birth, O Christ. We worship Thy birth, O Christ. Show us also Thy divine Theophany."

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

you funny bunny

Thank you Perce! God is with us!

-T

If I were to live 10 lifetimes, I would not scratch the surface of the history and beauty of our church and faith.

Were you accepted in as a priest?