Folding Chair Rack

I have about 16 standard metal folding chairs. I would like to buy or build a rack for them so I could get rid of the old cardborad boxes. What I'm looking for is either

1) A metal folding chair rack on wheels to buy or

2) A pointer to plans for building a folding chair rack (I've never had any luck building things with wheels so it should probably be a static thing)

Thanks.

-A

Reply to
abnerdoorman

Try:

No idea of their prices, but I recall that our church used to get their catalogs.

Or try the office supplies stores, e.g., OfficeMax. Even if the stores don't stock them, they may be available to order.

Perce

On 01/08/05 04:06 pm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

What I did was used gutter nails on the inside of two floor joists in my basement and put two chairs on one side and two on the other. Out of the way and almost dust free as they are above everything and I could still walk under them.

YMMV, Rich

Reply to
Rich

Buy a flat cart (or steal one from a box store). Build sides.

Reply to
JerryMouse