Find Vendor for One Piece moulded Marble Soap Dish

I buy them locally from several *real* tile and marble suppliers. How the hell should we know where you can buy one? We don't live where you do.

Reply to
G Henslee

Greetings Henslee,

a) "How the hell should" he know we do or don't "know where you can buy one"? He just shouldn't have asked? Why are you so hard on these people?

b) I live within easy driving distance of several posters. One or more posters likely do live in Vince's greater area (although he did not tell us where he lives in this post).

Hope this helps, William

Reply to
William.Deans

simple: yellow pages. Hey, it's better'n what you gave him.

Geez William, you back for more ass whippin's? We thought we'd gotten rid of you when you started hauling that rock back to your hollow to build that castle of yours.

Now smart ass, give the OP an answer or STFU.

Reply to
G Henslee

Where can one buy a cusomed made one piece marble shelf/soap dish? What stores sell retail and deliver within one week ?

Reply to
Vince

I think the OP wanted a Web store or name of a manufacturer he could use as a search term. like this

For stone bathroom tile jobs most people use stainless steel wire style corner caddies for the soap and shampoo or build a niche into the wall from the beginning. I've never seen one of these in real stone anyway. They are usually ceramic but you might be able to find get one made out of composite (like corian or cultured marble/granite). Call a shop that specializes in cultured marble and they can probably fabricate one in a color you like. Stay away from the *imaginary* stores ;) or yahoogle on "cultured marble soapdish"

UseNet correlary to my grandma saying: (if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything) "If you don't have any useful advice to give don't give any" (bitching about a question then slandering another user is hardly useful advice)

And who gives a damn about AMUN ????? if his advice sucks, it should be obvious like other advice I have seen lately

Reply to
PipeDown

Thank you for your information. I am sorry if I was not cler enough to be understood more easily, but your info is very useful to me.

FYI, I am located on Long Island, in New York.

Yes, I am looking to get something made up in cultured marble with a preferred color. The store where I bought the wall tile, etc. only had available colored soap dishes in white, bone, almond. I am looking for something that blends in well with crema marfil.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Vince