Source for replacement soap dish insert?

I'm visiting my inlaws, who are elderly. The plastic soap dish insert in one shower is broken. I'd like to find a replacement, but haven't found a source. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Here's a photo of the broken insert with dimensions.

Here's a photo of the base that is embedded into the wall of the shower, which is one of those one-piece units made of something like fiberglass.

However, I would rather not replace the base unit because it will probably not arrive before I leave and they will then have to hire someone to replace it. I'd like to buy just the plastic insert. Unfortunately, the shower is probably 25-30 years old.

Reply to
Prof Wonmug

I don't think that is exactly the same thing. It doesn't look like it has the slots on the sides for the pins.

I think I might have found a source for a whole new unit. Here's one on Amazon.

Prof Wonmug

For the price that certainly seems like one good gamble.

Joe

Reply to
Joe