FA; Ortho Books

All kinds please check out this one and my others

marty

ctsteps5

Good Grief - Another Ebay spammer. I looks like they are all crawling out of the woodwork lately, just like a virus !!!!

Seller - ctsteps5 Location - Danielson, Connecticut

-=DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SPAMMER=- .....If you use Ebay, Block this seller..... (((Please DO click on their link above, you'll get a good laugh)))

  • PLONK *
Reply to
plonker

here I have a bunch of home imporvement books I will no longer need, and I am looking to put them into the hands of someone who needs them, im not selling them to make money, god, there a buck a book. cut me some slack. If i was here constantly fishing fior sales then fine, but I dont, just figured someone here might just want them. If you not interested, then dont look. all my listing are for ortho home improvement books, 12 of them, nothing else. I am not a spammer looking for sales, just trying not to throw away perfectly good books that somone could use.

marty

Reply to
ctsteps5

thanks for your support group, i didnt want to throw these away. glad somone needs them, I still have 4 left

painting and wallpapering, roofing, bathroom redesign, and kitchen redesign, all finishing off tiomorrow.

hope all is well

ctsteps5