Exhaust bin for bench grinder

I am looking for something to attach to the exhaust to catch the particles, especially the side with the grinding wheel.

It making a big mess of particles.

It was a "flea market special" I bought about 40 years ago.

I am willing to make something if need be.

Thanks.

A K

Can you grind outside?

Reply to
Thomas

Most of us have a shop vac. That's what I'd try. I'm reminded of a technician that thought cutting asbestos outside was safe. Now he has a touch of asbestosis.

Reply to
invalid unparseable