Wall Panels durable for dogs

I have a 55 pound husky mix and we made our closet under the stairs his Room. The problem is he keeps searching the walls and some of the dry wall is coming off. What kind of wall panel can I put on my walls to avoid him messing them up again?

Reply to
Getitdone

There is a Masonite type board coated with a melamine type coating on one side.

Better, a nice imported marble slab would look really nice. You can get Italian Calacatta for $500 for 12 sq ft. Your dog would appreciate it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

FRP

gfretwell

What's he searching for?

Reply to
Pluto

It might have been "scratching" and an erroneous spell checker.

Reply to
Sam E

To a dog, they are similar operations.

"I know it is in there somewhere".

I have a few drywall patches to do here myself now that my "puppy" has grown out of that.

Reply to
gfretwell