Every Kid needs one of these to take to school to play with at recess.

Ashton Crusher

The kid would be banned from school for life.

And funny, I recall Roy Rogers as a rather male image. Not one with silver fringe and Spandex tight pants. Looks like Old Roy had a feminine side.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

SteveB posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

Hmm, I did not notice any of that... Hey, if that's your thing...

Reply to
Tekkie®