Error of % + digits?

Me too, whatever happened to Windows phones? At least then it would be similar to the computer and you wouldn't have anything new to learn.

That kinda thing pisses me off, even more so in forums where they do the same with carriage returns. I try to space something out, and they remove some of it. It's worse in Ebay - they remove all carriage returns from conversations etc, so if I enter my address, it all runs together.

I take it you mean his autocorrect? There's been worse, rude words can appear in texts, and what's more, the recipient might realise that the rude word is in your phone's dictionary because you regularly use it!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Except it doesn't. See, same spacing as between the words. Not immediately clear at a glance where the sentences are.

Yuck! Why on earth do you use fixed width? The only point in that is for ASCII drawings for electronics etc. Fixed width takes up more room and is harder to read.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Text takes up f*ck all space compared to everything else like programs, images, videos.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Yet you didn't remove those extra blank lines up there. Those I find really annoying.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

All electrons are recycled. Just like water.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I often leave the key in the ignition of mine, but then it is 18 years old. Anyway, it gives the police something to do so they stop harassing people for speeding.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I often leave the key in the ignition of mine, but then it is 18 years old. Anyway, it gives the police something to do so they stop harassing people for speeding.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But breaking glass is noisy. If you're in the middle of nowhere that doesn't matter, but if there are neighbours, a burglar would love to just walk through your unlocked door.

Except if you left something in it, like my neighbour's with his golf clubs.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But breaking glass is noisy. If you're in the middle of nowhere that doesn't matter, but if there are neighbours, a burglar would love to just walk through your unlocked door.

Except if you left something in it, like my neighbour's with his golf clubs.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Insurance is a scam. It makes you poor even if you don't have a burglary.

Pad locks, ROTFPMSL! Mustn't let anyone break into that pad!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Insurance is a scam. It makes you poor even if you don't have a burglary.

Pad locks, ROTFPMSL! Mustn't let anyone break into that pad!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No it isn't. The ring is protected by a fuse, if you try to use 13A at every socket, that fuse blows. But a twin socket will give out 26A and nothing will blow, until it melts. Every point in every circuit should be fused for anything that could overload there.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No one does standard sockets that way world wide.

Reply to
invalid unparseable