Dyson Vacumm Opinions

I"ve been using Hoover Self-propelled beater brush uprights for years and years. Seem to clean ok and CR has always rated them as high as anything else including Dyson. In fact, last time I looked, some years ago, the Dyson didn't rate all that high.

There's been an ad running on TV a lot lately about a Dyson DC-41 that claims it has "twice" the suction. Has anyone got any long term experience with the Dyson's compared to the Hoovers? Which did you like the best?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Why do you need twice the suction? Biggest problem I have with vacuum cleaners is keeping them from sucking the rug off the floor and trying to wind it around the brush.

Reply to
mike

Hi, My daughter has two of them one in city home and one in the country side. IMO, it's performance is better but the higher price is just for that improved performance. We have built-in vacuum with several handy accessories.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

It's a proven fact, all vacuums suck!

Reply to
George

The good ones more so than the not so good ones.

Reply to
krw

Nah, the married ones don't

Reply to