Duz anyone know how to uze a elektrik doorbell?

My naybor got one of them fancy elektrik doorbell thingies put on theyr house door. I never workt one of them things and dont know how to make it work. All my life when I want someone to open theyr door, I just toss rocks at their windoze till glass brakes. then they come to door. Now they got this modarn doorbell thingie and I dont know what to do to use it. Do any you folks know how ta work doorbells? What happenz next after doorbell works?

Reply to
hellbillie

You need to sharpen your aim, and hit the doorbell button with a rock. ;-)

Reply to
Retired