Door hard to open

The front door on my house is hard to open. So is the door to the garage. How does one go about fixing that? If I wanted to pay someone, what type of person would it be? Carpenter I assume!?

Thanks,

dnoyeB

Reply to
dnoyeB

"dnoyeB" wrote in news:H5Kdnf- zgaAV3WLYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I would go with a handyman, but then, I'm prejudiced, since I am one.

Whomever you go with, be sure to get references.

Reply to
Steve

Hard to "get started open" or hard throughout its full swing?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Need more details, is it a wooden door? Do you see any rubbing points, if so where? Weather stripping binding?

later,

tom @

Just Joshin