Dollar Tree, victor NY, bad customer service

"HeyBub" wrote in news:13r1gdpnj62uc12 @corp.supernews.com:

No doubt using currency that says In God We Trust.

Reply to
Red Green

Nate Nagel wrote in news:foqu2502555 @news2.newsguy.com:

Red Wings? WAIT! I've seen this kid.

Red Green

Geeeeeeeeeeeee willikers!!!!!!!! So you BOTH had a bad day. So What?

Reply to
Norminn

There's a Dollar Tree in Victor? gee, next thing you'll tell us there's one in Pittsford! lol

Reply to
NWT

A kid at the dollar store has power?

Reply to
Larry Bud

He could frighten you do death with his amazing pimple array.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I thought the discussion earlier on was about the kid abusing power that I think he could be fired over assuming he even had.

Don Klipstein

You let a teenager get to you?????

Hope you don't have any kids of your own.

Reply to
Capri

That's just karma biting you in the ass for all the customers you've screwed over the years with your hackary.

Reply to
wijdg

This morning (Tues Feb 12) someone from corporate called. Said that Cameron is on suspension, pending investigation. And she can't comment on the outcome, it's internal.

Well, at least they sound like they are taking it seriously.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Without Pay, of course!!

Does your state have unemployment compensation for Cameron if he is fired and determined to be eligible?

I'd prefer they huddle and come up with cheaper prices in a dollar store.

The more people I meet, the more I like dogs (paraphrased).

Oren

--

Reply to
Oren