Does anyone make an A19 Size, 1600 lumen, dimmable LED bulb?

I've searched the world over and all I can find the A21 size.
Farkin' tree huggers.
On 3/6/2017 5:21 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Yes. Ever heard of Amazon?

Yes, and all of the ones are A21 size. Unless you would like to provide a link to support your statement.

From a quick google search :
http://www.feit.com/led-lamps/performance/performance_led/performance_led/a19/bpom100-850-ledg2
Lowes sells this brand - but I didn't see this exact bulb on their website.
John T.
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 18:44:59 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

I just bought some of those today at Menards, warm white instead of daylight, and even though they say it replaces a A19 bulb it's really a A21 size. I can use them but I'd have to buy new globes so the bulb doesn't hang out the bottom. Bummer

Menards dot com only sells one Feit dimmable LED < if you trust their web site > ... it's a flood light not the one in the web link. ... they do sell a lot of Sylvania, though .. You probably bought the cheaper non-dimmable unit ..
Feit 100W Equivalent A19 Warm White Omini Directional LED Light Bulb
Model Number: BPOM100830LED | Menards® SKU: 3531803
John T.
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 21:55:15 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

The ones I bought are the one you just referred to: http://www.menards.com/main/electrical/light-bulbs/led-light-bulbs/feit-100-watt-equivalent-warm-white-dimmable-general-purpose-led-light-bulb/p-1454045610103-c-7482.htm?tid910965043267121833&bargainStoreId164
Or: http://tinyurl.com/go43ff2
It is dimmable and the package says A19 bulb, but it's really A21.
See Don Wiss's reply to me about the 100W eq. bulbs don't exist.

The A19 doesn't exist, as they need the larger size to dissipate the heat from the higher wattage bulb.

I was beginning to believe they didn't exist even though Lou Menz says they do. He ain't very bright.
On 2017-03-06 6:48 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Here you go,
https://www.1000bulbs.com/category/led-a19-light-bulbs/
And a little trivia
https://blog.1000bulbs.com/home/a21-vs-a19

*All* of them are A21, like I wrote. All you need to do is to click through and look at each bulb.

Nice trivia.
On 03/06/2017 08:48 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

if you wasnt such a dam tightwad yood buy the one from the amazon reseller.

Get with the program. All of us, with the exception of those on the short bus, know they don't exist.
Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

I felt you were needy today and did your research.
Here's the link to A19 bulbs <http://www.feit.com/led- lamps/performance/dimmable/a-shape?
You're welcome.
--
Tekkie

I thank you for the link, but as this thread has concluded there are no 1600 lumen, dimmable, LED bulbs that are A19 size.
All 1600 lumen, LED bulbs that are A19 SHAPE are really A21 SIZE, not A19 SIZE.
On 3/10/2017 4:32 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Feits own literature contradicts itself, they list the bulb as a19 but also list the diameter as 2.7 WTF?
http://www.feit.com/led-lamps/performance/performance_led/performance_led/a19/bpom100-830-ledg2

They state A 19 SHAPE then in the details show that it it A 21 SIZE
jt
On 03/10/2017 09:37 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Is that like vanity sizing? Light bulbs for fat people?
On 3/6/2017 5:21 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Amazon's got em...
(Amazon.com product link shortened)