Does anyone make an A19 Size, 1600 lumen, dimmable LED bulb?

I've searched the world over and all I can find the A21 size.

Farkin' tree huggers.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Yes. Ever heard of Amazon?

Reply to
Lou Menz

Yes, and all of the ones are A21 size. Unless you would like to provide a link to support your statement.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

From a quick google search :

Lowes sells this brand - but I didn't see this exact bulb on their website.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

I just bought some of those today at Menards, warm white instead of daylight, and even though they say it replaces a A19 bulb it's really a A21 size. I can use them but I'd have to buy new globes so the bulb doesn't hang out the bottom. Bummer

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

The A19 doesn't exist, as they need the larger size to dissipate the heat from the higher wattage bulb.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

I was beginning to believe they didn't exist even though Lou Menz says they do. He ain't very bright.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Menards dot com only sells one Feit dimmable LED < if you trust their web site > ... it's a flood light not the one in the web link. ... they do sell a lot of Sylvania, though .. You probably bought the cheaper non-dimmable unit ..

Feit 100W Equivalent A19 Warm White Omini Directional LED Light Bulb

Model Number: BPOM100830LED | Menards® SKU: 3531803

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Here you go,

And a little trivia

Idlehands

The ones I bought are the one you just referred to:

Or:

It is dimmable and the package says A19 bulb, but it's really A21.

See Don Wiss's reply to me about the 100W eq. bulbs don't exist.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

*All* of them are A21, like I wrote. All you need to do is to click through and look at each bulb.

Don.

(e-mail link at home page bottom).

Reply to
Don Wiss

Nice trivia.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

if you wasnt such a dam tightwad yood buy the one from the amazon reseller.

Reply to
Jack

Get with the program. All of us, with the exception of those on the short bus, know they don't exist.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

I felt you were needy today and did your research.

Here's the link to A19 bulbs

Reply to
Tekkie®

I thank you for the link, but as this thread has concluded there are no 1600 lumen, dimmable, LED bulbs that are A19 size.

All 1600 lumen, LED bulbs that are A19 SHAPE are really A21 SIZE, not A19 SIZE.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Amazon's got em...

Al

Sure, did you look at the price?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Feits own literature contradicts itself, they list the bulb as a19 but also list the diameter as 2.7 WTF?

Sum Ting Wong

A 21 size

jt

Reply to