Do I need to add oil to my new condenser/compressor unit?

I just installed a new dry condenser/compressor 3.5 ton unit. It uses R-22 Freon. I silver soldered the tubes in and charged the system and it works good, but was thinking with a dry unit (not pre-charged like the last one I bought 10 years ago) do I need to add oil or is it already in the compressor? I need to know so I don't burn it up.
On 6/21/2017 8:44 AM, Garry Conner wrote:

Is it a two-stroke piston or a four-stroke scroll compressor?