Dishwasher wiring

I have a Frigidaire Dishwasher Model GLD2250RDB2
I bought a new detergent dispenser -- https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Detergent-Dispenser/5304506521/4454887
The dishwasher has 2 wires to the dispenser (one is a red+yellow wire; the other is a white wire) and the dispenser has two terminals.
Page 2 of the "Wiring Diagram" -- http://manuals.frigidaire.com/prodinfo_pdf/Kinston/154526501.pdf -- has a line-drawing shows the "Dispenser" but it doesn't have an actual photograph of the dispenser so I can't tell which wire goes to which terminal.
Which wire connects to which terminal on the dispenser?
On 06/11/2018 02:53 PM, condo owner wrote:

It's probably AC so it doesn't matter but just in case, take a picture of the way the old one is wired before you remove the wires.
I forgot to take a "before" photo.
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 3:12:40 PM UTC-4, condo owner wrote:

Usually if it matters they use connectors that can't be mismatched. It's most likely just a solenoid that gets voltage to release the little cover over the detergent. So, I doubt it matters and if it does, I doubt you'd damage anything by trying it reversed.
On 6/11/2018 2:12 PM, condo owner wrote:

  Unless one side of that relay is grounded it doesn't matter . Hook the SOB up and if it electrocutes your wife/GF/SO/BF you'll know you got it backwards . If that happens reverse the wires and get a new GF/etc etc .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

It probably does not matter but a general rule is white wire to white wire. This sounds like there is no exposed parts when installed and no switches involved so polarity is not really important.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com:
"...white wire to white wire..."?
There's one red+yellow wire and one white wire.
The wires plug into terminals on the detergent dispenser.
Which wire connects to which terminal on the dispenser?
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:15:03 -0700 (PDT), condo owner

It doesn't matter. They will swap every 8 MS or so anyway.