Daylight Stupid Time?

You have a good point. Shame about all those dead people, they sure were dumb huh? They could have just shrugged if off if they knew it was just like a cold.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I used to really hate it when I was driving. First, your log book runs on the time of your home terminal. I don't know what the electronic ones look like but the old style was a 24 hr grid that you drew lines on indicating when you were driving, taking a break, or off duty. Twice a year you had a discontinuity.

Reply to
rbowman

Shall we go into Biden's assertion the the 'safe and effective' vaccine would prevent you from getting and transmitting covid? Or that it would be gone by the 4th of July so everybody could have a family picnic without wearing protective gear?

Reply to
rbowman

How many of those were nursing home residents with one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel, or other compromised people?

Reply to
rbowman

They died because they were sickly metabolic train wrecks.

The BITTER TRUTH About Sugar & How It CAUSES DISEASE! | Dr. Robert Lustig

Slevin

Like all good memes it is somewhat believable. It's not only AOC; many urbanites are completely out of touch with reality. They think sunrise occurs when Con Ed turns the lights on.

Reply to
rbowman

You are right. Although others say that if trump had pushed vaccination, 100,000 or 200,000 fewer people would have died. I'm sure they are right, and he certainly has blood on his hands. But what does he care about the hoi polloi? We all die somedays.

Reply to
micky

He believes anything!

Permanent daylight saving time would reduce number of crashes involving animals

Researchers collected wildlife, collision data from 23 states, created model to estimate impacts nationwide.

According to a new study in the journal "Current Biology," if the U.S. kept daylight saving time year-round, drivers would hit and kill 37,000 fewer deer each year, which would mean 33 fewer human deaths and more than 2,000 fewer injuries. It would also save drivers $1.2 billion.

This means that of 37,000 deer fatalities, there are only 2000 human injuries. Must be because of seat belts and airbags.

shows it in slow motion too. Deer wants to sit with girl in front row.

Reply to
micky

That is right. Libs have no sense of humor. AOC has said a lot of stupid things and memes will reflect her stupidity by saying something even stupider that she did not say for the fun of it.

Lots of funny videos out there:

Frank

rbowman

Sheila Jackson Lee makes AOC look like a Mensa candidate. That's what's guiding the country, folks.

Reply to
rbowman

Or they could drink bleach and never get CoVid :-)

Reply to
hah