Dallas (North) contractor recommendations?

I'm going to need some interior painting and minor repair work done on a house I'm buying in Frisco, a bit North of Dallas - any contractor recommendations?

For carpet or tile, I'm looking at Home Depot and CC Carpet - any negative experiences with either of these guys? Thanks!

Reply to
No-Name

Watch them like a hawk. I had painting done recently and lost well in excess of $10K in jewelry and other items. Fortunately they didn't get into the safe.

It's hard to police a painting crew of several painters. Honesty in Dallas 30 yr. ago was the rule. Today I trust no one.

Boden

No-Name wrote:

Reply to
Boden

The house will be empty and unoccupied - right after I close but before I move in.

Would you be agreeable to sharing the name of the company with me - I wouldn't want to hire them.

You can reach me at just_hanging snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
No-Name