Recommended DG firm In North East

I have a dorma window on the third floor of my property which (we believe) was badly installed by previous owners window company. Apparently theres no drainage and the side (angled) windows are square units finishes at the bottom with angled wood pinned on! All along my street the same side dorma windows have nice angled bottom to meet the roof angle. My front door frame is also rotting and therefore I am looking for any recommendations of a local firm in the North East that anyone has any experience of repair or replacing windows doors.

Any help much appreciated as I'm not going down the big firm route based on what I've read on this site.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Neil