Furnace repair/maintenance

I have a Amana EGHW100DA-3 Furnace that is leaking water. I can only see water between the ground and the furnace. I pulled out the motor and the fan but saw not water or condensation. The front of the furnace with the cover pulled I see slight condensation build up, but it looks like it is developing behind the panel. What should I do?

Thanks

Reply to
Fullyload

Hi Fullyload, hope you are having a nice day

On 28-Oct-03 At About 12:59:05, Fullyload wrote to All Subject: Furnace repair/maintenance

F> From: Fullyload

F> I have a Amana EGHW100DA-3 Furnace that is leaking water. I can only F> see water between the ground and the furnace. I pulled out the F> motor and the fan but saw not water or condensation. The front of F> the furnace with the cover pulled I see slight condensation build F> up, but it looks like it is developing behind the panel. What should F> I do?

F> Thanks

You need to call a local company to check it for you. I am pretty sure that model number is the one with the glycol solution running through it.

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2