Cuttin Open a Litebulb

Da litebulb in da kitchen needs a fixin. Da naybore said he guess it needs new fill-a-ment. So I gots ta cut the bulb open to fix it. How do I cut it open? Where do I buy new fill-a-ment..?

Rubbermade Redderneck

  • Life is grand. If you like this message, send me a grand *
Reply to
Rubbermade Redderneck

Phil Munro

Use a jigsaw. Patch it with duct tape.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

They only come in new bulbs. Screw a new bulb into a light socket and turn it on. Now you can see the new filament. Crush the bulb with your fingers and grab the filament. Now place it in the old bulb. When you're done let me know and I can tell you how to extract a new bulb for your filament.

Reply to
Chia Pet

Try putting your tongue on the exposed filament. Your head should now replace the source of light in the room.

Reply to
Houseslave

Not possible, the OP isn't bright enough for that.

Reply to
me