rotozip / bosch connection?

Lowe's now carries a rotozip by bosch series which I cannot locate on either of their (rotozip or bosch)websites. Lodal HD has, for some reason, discontinued rotozip within the past few weeks. The bosch model features variable speeds and an addinional 1/2 amp rating (to

5.5). Does anyone know what gives? I'm suspect of the need for variable speeds on such a tool unless to be used by hobbiests for craftwork. In fact, the manual seems to suggest that speeds of less than 20K in any kind of serious work may not give the best results. But the shape and feel of the Bosch model seem to be an improvement. I need to get one of these to cut through aluminum siding for window replacement, to provide for wide exterior casing around the units. Any suggestion of whether to stick to the old style rebel/revolution series or go with the new? I have read the extensive earlier postings about the tool and it's various uses. This is not about that. I'm just wondering whether the new (bosch) model is actually an improvement.
Reply to
mike korenchuk