Croft Excavating in WV

Looking for home repairs? Stay away from this company. Just wanted to post a friendly warning to those out there who may run into these people. We had to file a BBB complaint against them. They threatened us and violated our contract. Save yourselves the hassle, research before you hire anyone!

Reply to
Gaunt13

shame on you for hiring an excavating company for home repairs. they can only dig holes you know. they are the bottom of the barrel contractors like foundation guys.

and why did you report them...........you don't say. contract violation? threatened you? please explain

Reply to
the sagacious dolt