Croft Excavating in WV

Has anyone had any business dealings with this company? I have had the worst experience. They have threatening business practices and has violated our contract. We are looking for any other customers who may have had these problems. It's a shame that these businesses can proceed legally like this!

Reply to
Gaunt13

You need to go to the consumer office of the state to see if there has been other complaints about this company. You can also place a complaint. You can also type in 'google search' 'Croft Excavating' as see what might come up regarding past complaints.

Hope this helps.

CID...

Reply to
Chuck