Crazy Glue Solvent ?

Hello,

Anyone know of a solvent, hopefully a safe one, that will dissolve Crazy Glue ?

It's also know, I think, as Eastman 910. It's a CyanoAcrylate for you Chemists out there.

Glued two metal pieces together, but some leaked into a gap that I didn't want glued.

Probably should have use a gel form of the product.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

Acetone will work or maybe the wife has nail polish removal.

Reply to
Frank

Not real safe, but acetone is usually used. Best in a ventilated area. No flames or sparks.

-dan z-

Reply to
slate_leeper

Most "debonders" contain nitromethane

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Not quite as flammable but still flammable. Also more toxic than acetone. Both should be handled in ventilated areas with no sparks or flames.

Reply to
Frank

Definitely.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

It is used to seal or a crack needs repairing. It is the first thing contractors use for all their construction or repair needs. Here, i have a one link 'Removing Super Glue | Super Glue Corporation'

. It will be very helpful for you.

Thanks Evan Rojas 'Advanced Professional Plumbing Heating Air Conditioning'

Evan Rojas

If you actually have to specify the aforementioned, the individual(s) looking to mess around with either probably shouldn't.

Reply to
Diesel