Vinyl windows in brick veneer

So where should vinyl window drain holes be relative to the brick sill?

Reply to
Davej

And they drip ONTO the sill (which slopes away from the window) - NOT behindthe sill -for what wouldappear to be VERY obvious reasons.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

It depends.  Do you want to collect condensation or drain it?

Reply to
Orange Vest

If you are north of the equator, you'll prolly want the "drain" holes on the bottom.  South of the equator, the sills and windows are reversed.

Reply to
Woody

To clarify what I am asking -- here is a photo...

Davej

Not bad but I DETEST brick sills - and it should be caulked

Reply to
Clare Snyder