Costco 3 pc led lighted deer family

I purchased this set in Oct, 2021 and lights no longer work. Called everstar but they don’t have any more replacement wire harness to hook up the lights. Is there any where else that I can purchase this wire replacement?

Reply to
Elena

Can't you just get some xmas tree lights and use them?

Or fix the old ones using a volt-ohmeter to find the problem. They used to all go out if one burned out but that's not true anymore is it. Unless maybe they're made in Outer Framistan.

Reply to
micky