copmression nuts

What kind of thread do they use on this copmression nuts?I had to fix the threads on one,and the 1/8 pipe tap was too small,while th 1/2 was too big.

Sal Bari

Compression fittings use straight thread not pipe thread.

For 1/4" compression fittings the thread size is typically 7/16" x 20 threads per inch

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK

Thanks,I've been looking all over the Internet,Home Depot for info nothing,thank you very much again.

Reply to
Sal Bari