Combo toilet and wash-basin

Well, why not?

Pic

HeyBub

They've been around for decades. Big in Japan.

RicodJour

So, why can't the rim-washer tube be cycled to an, um, outlet and the drain routed to the overflow tube? Seems like a simple modification to the tank lid.

I think it would be fun.

Reply to
HeyBub

The one guys remarks at that website was, "I'd still piss in the sink!" LOL

Reply to
Bob Villa

Because the debris that gets washed into the tank plugs up the tiny rim holes of the toilet.

Reply to
mike

Uh, why?

Warm water won't kill germs, not that there are any germs anyway - urine is sterile. And drinkable.

Reply to
HeyBub

I considered using the toilet tank as a source of cold water for a water cooled condensor. Use the water to cool a system, and then down the toilet drain.

Could work.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon