Combination Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Alarms ?

Hello,
Want to get some smoke/carbon monoxide detectors for my kid's house; the combination type of ceiling mounted ones with the 10 yr sealed batteries.
Went to Amazon, and looked at the Kidde and First Alert.
Seems like just about all the reviews, for any and all of them, talk about the nuisance alarms problem, Really seems to be a substantial problem both brands have.
So, I'm really confused over what to get them. Price no object.
Would sure want to get a highly rated one, but with an absolutely minimal false alarm prospect.
Kidde or First Alert better in this regard ? Which is generally thought of as higher quality ?
Which models might you suggest, please ?
Also saw this BRK brand which I know nothing about. Who are they ? Reputable ? Better ?
Should I consider ?
Thanks, Bob
On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:27:04 AM UTC-5, Bob wrote:

Why are you starting a new thread instead of continuing the one you started yesterday?