Floor Jack - Disconnect Power Supply?

I bought a floor jack this weekend.
http://www.harborfreight.com/3-ton-steel-heavy-duty-floor-jack-with-rapid-p ump-68048.html
Page 5 of the manual includes this statement as the last step of the "Lowering" process:
5. To prevent accidents, turn off the tool and disconnect its power supply after use. Clean, then store the tool indoors out of children’s rea ch.
I had to leave the jack in my driveway because once I disconnected the powe r supply (me!) there was no way to roll it into my garage to store it. I gues s I'll have to rig up a towing system to pull it into the garage.
On 11/28/2016 08:42 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Heck. I'd just modify it to run off an electric motor, then unplug it.