color matched toilet seats

Not too many years ago, I got a replacement seat for a silver (grey) American Standard toilet at a local supply house. I haven't had much luck finding anything about it now, locally or on the net. Are accessories to match the older fixture colors a thing of the past? Thanks, Bill

Reply to
bill allemann

bill allemann wrote: ....

I don't have any problem finding them. Of course mine are all white.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

They now have Clear (universal color) seats but that has its own issues.

So what do you have. Pink? Black? There's always spray paint.

Reply to
pipedown

The fixtures are American Standard silver. I have since found out that Lowes can order them (about $47). Takes 8 weeks for some reason. Bill

Reply to
bill allemann