Coleman fuel

On 9/7/2018 5:25 PM, Frank wrote: ...

Absolutely not!!! as a general rule. Most jurisdiction will flat-out prohibit any such thing.

Reply to
dpb

They may but municipal sewers can handle it and it degrades. It is advised not to put in septic. Its sweet taste and toxicity to dogs who like it scares people. Just don't flush the dog down the toilet with the antifreeze.

Reply to
Frank

On 07 Sep 2018, Frank wrote in alt.home.repair:

Well, maybe I'll save it for that day when I have a hunting camp!

No, seriously, I'm trying to get rid of all the crap I've hoarded, "just in case..."

I don't feel comfortable with that.

Reply to
Nil

Can't be worse than any of the other bottles of "miracle cure" people dump in their gas tank hoping for wonderful things to happen. (or bad things not to happen) I think they are all just naphtha and traces of other things to make them unique.

Reply to
gfretwell

Any Cruise Nights or other auto enthusiast gatherings around? I imagine someone would like to have it. Local repair shop?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yeah, the fish won't mind or anyone with a ground water well.

Reply to
rbowman

Also makes a good metal cleaner for some things including electrical parts.

Greg

Reply to
gregz