coffee maker planned obsolescence

On 7/16/19 9:07 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Roasting 101:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYy47C0Xw0I

I boycotted them when the started. They used to call them Fourbucks but now it might be higher. At their rates I drink over $3,000 worth of coffee every year.
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 1:26:19 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

t-howard-schultz

A coffee grande size at Starbucks in NJ is just $2.75. More fake Trump new s. It's more than Wawa, but its 10 times better and worth the extra buck.

Don't forget to wear your MAGA hat.

Schultz is the reason I boycott $tarbucks and I've been doing that way before Fat Mikey opened his mouth. I did go once -- my brother shuffled through his stack of gift cards and used the Starbucks one to buy breakfast. I survived.

I have had that nasty burnt coffee at the airport when there was nothing else available but I wouldn't actually go there on purpose.

When I started roasting coffee I discovered a light roast is more flavorful despite a lifetime trend toward French roast and other darker roasts. More caffeine too, by all reports.
On 7/15/19 12:12 PM, Jaspar Towing Service wrote:

Pity you care so little about your reputation that you admit it publicly.....