Problem with Mr. Coffee maker... Please help

I have a Mr. Coffee brewing machine. It is a PRX33 4198 model. The machine has the following selections for brewing coffee: 1) auto start, 2) on 3) 1-4 4) Clean. These selections are made by pushing the select button until the one desired has its light turned on next to it.

Its current problem is that it no longer seems to work. The digital clock shows the time, which indicates that it is getting electricity. The selection button works for only two of the selections: 1) 1-4 cups and 2) Clean. When either of these selections are made, nothing happens. In other words, no water from the reservior flows to the container.

Is there any way I can get the machine to work only on an "on-off" basis?? I would like to bypass all of the complicated stuff and just brew coffee in the simple way. We actually have an old fashion electric percolater coffee maker. I just want this as backup.

Thanks.

Reply to
Al Kondo