Clearing the view before driving

I'm thinking I may need new wiper blades. They did not seem to give a clear view of the road this morning.

Ed Pawlowski

Utterly abnormal. Should be a crock where you are.

Reply to
Thomas

Cute, but a Series 3 Bimmer's suspension ain't THAT good...

Reply to
rbowman

You need the Binford-800 high-torsion wiper blades

Reply to
micky

I just got my license renewed. I would not have passed the eye test if I needed to get in the car before seeing this obstruction.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Bavarian cars come with built-in cow catchers.

Reply to
Neill Massello