Cleaning paint from eyeglasses

I wanted to remove paint from a spare set of glasses. Goo Gone did a pretty good job. It took about 3 tries with soaking time in between. The paint was the the inverted marking paint. It had been on the glasses for maybe a year. Or so.

I use denatured alcohol. It dissolves latex paint pretty quick.
--
Dan Espen

So does TSP - but it etches the glass - - - - - - -
On Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 9:31:37 PM UTC-4, Clare Snyder wrote:

For latex, I smear the glasses with petroleum jelly. It softens the latex.
Since I wear my glasses all the time except when I'm sleeping, the paint gets cleaned off the glasses pretty quick.
Cindy Hamilton
On 8/9/2018 8:42 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Most solvents are not kind to plastic lenses.
On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 8:00:29 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

et of glasses.

d been

And if you have any of that antiglare coating on them, any solvent will def initely remove it.