"Chriping" from LG washer dryer W3431

I have this little comp unit. However, when the cycle is over, it emits a horrible chirping sound that wakes up anyone who happnes to be asleep. It must be a simple matter of disconnecting something to make the noise go away? Can anyone help me??? PLEASE!!

Reply to
NapoleanLakewood

What did LG Customer Service tell you when you called them? You did call them, right? If you haven't, it would be prudent to do so ASAP. After all, they made the machine and may be aware that this symptom might or might not to a serious breakdown. Jot down the numbers that you call, keep a record of who you talked to, when, and the gist of the conversation. They are well aware that happy customers are repeat customers and their response will dictate your future choices in appliances. Good luck.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
ahaave

Most customer service reps only know how to use a phone, and a computer terminal. Yes, there is probably a sound device on there some where that can be disconnected. I've not worked on one of these. Maybe an appliance repair company near you has someone who can find the chirper?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon